On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Andrew Konstantaras <akon...@icloud.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction to find this information?  Any help is
> appreciated.

I'd recommend python-list rather than python-dev (the latter is for
the development *of* Python, rather than development *with* Python).
But to be quite honest, I don't think you should be doing this at all.
It's extremely odd for this function to even work, and most users will
not expect that renaming a local variable will materially change
anything. Fiddling around with stack backtraces in string form and
using those to find the source code line and fetching parameter names?
Definitely weird, definitely not recommended, and not at all
surprising that it broke between versions.

ChrisA