Hello,

While my last appeal resulted in quite some commits (thanks!), I still
have some more commit-ready patches waiting for review.  It'd be great
if some people could find time to take a look:

* http://bugs.python.org/issue1738 (filecmp.dircmp does exact match
  only)

* http://bugs.python.org/issue20951 (SSLSocket.send() returns 0 for
  non-blocking socket)

  In this case someone just needs to decide if we want to (a) document
  the current behavior, (b) deprecate the current behavior or (c) change
  the current behavior. I have attached patches for (a) and (b), and if
  (c) is the desired route I'll be happy to create a patch on short
  notice.

* http://bugs.python.org/issue20177 (Derby #8: Convert 28 sites to
  Argument Clinic across 2 files)

* http://bugs.python.org/issue19414 (iter(ordered_dict) yields keys
  not in dict in some circumstances)

* http://bugs.python.org/issue15955 (gzip, bz2, lzma: add option to
  limit output size)

  Nadeem has kindly reviewed the first iteration of this patch, but the
  second iteration has been waiting for attention for quite some time
  now.

* http://bugs.python.org/issue20578 (BufferedIOBase.readinto1 is
  missing)

* http://bugs.python.org/issue21057 (TextIOWrapper does not support