Ok,

I've put everything under the tools directory of the build server for the project home:cavallo71:opt-python-interpreters:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:cavallo71:opt-python-interpreters/tools

To get started you need using the osc client (it uses the same subversion syntax, so is very simple):

   $> osc co home:cavallo71:opt-python-interpreters
   $> make -f tools/Makefile update (for the 2.7 branch)
   $> make -f tools/Makefile BRANCH=3 update (for the 3.x branch, I
       haven't fixed few issue with the build)

I don't think you'd bee able to use as it is because is still linked to my account (few hardcoded paths). But I can help in bootstrapping it if there's a general consensus on that (maybe having the python project official release build on susebuild?).

Then there's the testing bit (it's separate from the python binaries build to insulate the two). It's very similar and I'll post more details when ready.

I hope this helps,
Thnaks

Antonio Cavallo wrote:
Setting up a repo with the code and cleaning a bit here and there.
Over the weekend I can put something useable.