Ethan,

On 2015-04-28 11:29 AM, Ethan Furman wrote:
On 04/28, Yury Selivanov wrote:
On 2015-04-28 1:43 AM, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Should a Generator then inherit from both Iterator and Coroutine, or would
that counter your intention to separate coroutines from generators as a
concept? I mean, they do share the same interface ...
Them sharing the same interface depends on how the discussion goes
:)  But all in all, I think that it should be totally separate
classes, even if they share some methods.
For those of us who like to meddle, would it be possible to create an object
that supports __iter__, __next__, __aiter__, and __anext__?

Sure, there is nothing that could prevent you from doing that.

Thanks,
Yury