Hi Yury,

I'm just starting my exploration into using async/await; all my
'real-world' scenarios are currently hypothetical.

One such hypothetical scenario however is that if I have a server
process running, with some set of concurrent connections, each managed
by a co-routine. Each co-routine is of some arbitrary complexity e.g:
some combination of reading files, reading from database, reading from
peripherals. If I notice one of those co-routines appears stuck and
not making progress, I'd very much like to debug that, and preferably
in a way that doesn't necessarily stop the rest of the server (or even
the co-routine that appears stuck).

The problem with the "if debug: log(...)" approach is that you need
foreknowledge of the fault state occurring; on a busy server you don't
want to just be logging every 'switch()'. I guess you could do
something like "switch_state[outer_coro] = get_current_stack_frames()"
on each switch. To me double book-keeping something that the
interpreter already knows seems somewhat wasteful but maybe it isn't
really too bad.

Cheers,

Ben