For one time, while we are in a congratulations tunnel, thank you a lot
AsyncIO core devs:

Since several months, we've pushed on production an average of 2 daemons
based on AsyncIO in my company with several protocols.
Most of the time there are small daemons, however, some are complex.
For now, the AsyncIO toolbox is pretty stable and predictive, especially
for the debugging.
The maturity is better that I've excepted, especially when you list the
AsyncIO ecosystem: We are for now few developers to use that for "concrete"
applications.

At least to me, it's the best proof that the foundations are good.

We should now try to publish more tutorials/examples to attract more
newcomers, but I'm the first guilty: I'm completely lack of time to do that.
BTW, I hope that EuroPython will be a good event to propagate some good
vibes around AsyncIO.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/