On 18/07/2015 01:00, Ryan Gonzalez wrote:
I am tempted to reply with a slightly sarcastic message involving a
cookie...

I'm not tempted, I will ask, what the hell are you on about?

On July 17, 2015 6:40:21 PM CDT, Antoine Pitrou <solip...@pitrou.net> wrote:

    Frankly, this kind of inept discussion, where a bunch of folks get hung
    up about an extremely minor design decision (who cares whether "assret"
    is being special-cased or not? in the actual world, not the fantasy
    world of righteous indignation and armchair architects?), is amongst
    the reasons why I'm stopping contributing to CPython.

    Keep up the good work, you're making this place totally repulsive to
    participate in. Every maintainer or contributor now has an army of
    voluntary hair-splitters to bother about, most of whom probably aren't
    relying on said functionality to begin with.

    Regards

    Antoine.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence