Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 28, 2015, at 2:18 PM, Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 28, 2015, at 08:22 AM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>>
>> I saw that you had a need for an asyncio tutorial. I wonder if the "500
>> lines" chapter on asyncio would help? I didn't write it; I only write the
>> asyncio is pretty powerful so it would be nice to have
> Python documentation for newcomers.
>
> I'm sure I'm not the right person to write it though.

I think you'd be a great person to write those docs -- in partnership
with someone that really understands the guts.

The first step to docs is knowing what questions to answer, and in
what order to answer them. You've recently gone through the process of
trying to figure it out for a particular use case -- you know just
what questions you had.

And you even just posted the start of an outline.....

Whether that's what you want to do with your limited time is another question...

CHB