On 4/29/2016 10:45 AM, Marcos Dione wrote:

    First of all, I'm not subbscribed to the list (too much traffic for
me), so please CC: me in any answers if possible.

I am indulging you this once, but the proper solution is to read pydev via the gmane.comp.python.devel mirror at news.gmane.com. You can do so either with a newsreader, part of most mail clients, subscribed to the group, or with a browser pointed at the site.

There are multiple problems with CC:. First, the paragraph above may be (properly) snipped from replies, so you will not get replies to replies. Second, 'Reply all' is a nuisance as it takes 'all' too literally. Since I receive via gmane, Thunderbird tries to reply to both gmane and mail.python.org, but the latter is invalid and generates a nuisance email as I am not subscribed. If I were subscribed, sending and posting this twice would also be wrong. Third, and related, CC lists tend to grow. If someone hits 'Reply all' to this message, I will be added to the list, and will received a nuisance duplicate email, unless the person takes the trouble to remove me. (They often do not.)

--
Terry Jan Reedy