On 6/2/2016 8:39 PM, Jake Edge wrote:

Howdy python-dev,

I was able to sit in on the Python Language Summit again this year
(thanks Larry and Barry!) and have some of the coverage available for
your viewing pleasure now.

The starting point is here: https://lwn.net/Articles/688969/
(or here for non-subscribers:
https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/688969/91cbeeaf32807914/ )

So far, I have written up the first three sessions.  The rest will be
coming in over the next week or so and be added to the page above

Thank you. Please continue posting the individual SubscriberLinks here as the page above does not have them.

will also appear in next week's weekly edition).

The future of the ssl module: https://lwn.net/Articles/688974/
https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/688974/31cfa9f818c834e1/

Twisted and Python 3: https://lwn.net/Articles/689068/
https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/689068/34b68a2aea6ddd2d/

Gilectomy: https://lwn.net/Articles/689548/
https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/689548/4328423f85a47679/

The articles will be freely available (without using the
SubscriberLink) to the world at large in a week (and the next batch the
week after that) ... until then, feel free to share the SubscriberLinks

Hopefully I have captured things reasonably well.  If there are
corrections or clarifications needed, though, I recommend posting them
as comments on the article.

--
Terry Jan Reedy