Hi,

> It is documented for Py_BuildValue(), and the documentation of
> PyObject_CallFunction() refers to Py_BuildValue().

You're right, but even if I read the documentation of Py_BuildValue()
every week, I never noticed that PyObject_CallFunction() behaves
differently if the result of Py_BuildValue() is a tuple or not. It is
not explicit in the PyObject_CallFunction() documentation.

Anyway, as I wrote, it would be a bad idea to change the behaviour, it
would break too much C code in the wild, so I just proposed a patch to
enhance the documentation:
http://bugs.python.org/issue28977

> I just found that in spite of your changes of parameter names, the
> documentation still have old names:
>
>     PyObject* PyObject_CallMethod(PyObject *o, const char *method, const
> char *format, ...)

Ah? It's possible that I forgot to update the documentation of some
functions. But sorry, I don't see where. Can you point me which file
is outdated please?

Since I finished to "cleanup abstract.h" (issue #28838), I will now
work on updating the documentation (doc in .rst files and comments in
.h files) of functions of the PyObject_Call() family. At least, make
sure that .rst and .h almost contain the same doc ;-)

Victor