So today I tried to install pywin32 on my new Python 3.6.0 and got the following error:

---------------------------
Cannot install
Python version 3.6-32 required, which was not found in the registry.
OK

Seems like pywin32, although built for 3.6, doesn't understand or conform to the PEP 514? So the installer doesn't work? I suspect maybe the code would still work, if it would install. I also noted that pip cannot find a compatible pywin32, and PyPI only reports compatibility through Python 3.3.

1. Where should this be reported? SourceForge?
2. Anyone know a workaround?

--
Glenn