On 2/28/2017 9:56 AM, Edouard ROYER wrote:
Hi,

I'm pretty new in Python but as I was looking for some new programmer's
tool, it seemed to me that Python should be the right language for my
needs.

However, trying to run PyQt on my computer I have an issue that I didn't
manage yet : trying to import objects from PyQt library leads to the
following message :  "ImportError : DLL load failed : Impossibile
trovare la procedura specificata". Either with PyCharm or launching
Jupyter QtConsole.

Pydev is for developing future versions of Python and CPython. Questions about using current versions should be directed to pythohn-list or other forums.

--
Terry Jan Reedy