24.06.17 18:57, Larry Hastings пише:
On 06/24/2017 01:53 AM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
Would you like to make it 3.5-compatible?  3.6 is quite young and not
all systems have it (e.g. Ubuntu 16.04, which many people use, has 3.5).

Well, tbh I think that's a bit silly. First of all, it shouldn't be installed in your system-wide python3 interpreter. Second, I assumed core devs were compiling their own Python interpreters locally in their account--in no small part so they can install any packages they want. And finally, you're asking me to give up f-strings.

If someone else wants to send me a PR getting it to work on 3.5, I'd look at it. I'm guessing it's really just f-strings but I can't say for sure what else is a 3.6 dependency.

https://github.com/python/core-workflow/pull/143