On 8/10/2017 3:26 AM, Patrick Rutkowski wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Patrick Rutkowski
<patrick.rutkow...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm working on Windows with Python 3.6. I'm trying to make a wWinMain() GUI
application that uses an embedded python interpreter. I'm having various
issues with being unable to load extension modules, but I won't go into that
now because I've tracked my issue down to a much simpler test case.

To begin, consider the source code of pythonw.exe...

Follow up. Filed a bug in the python issue tracker:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/15dcb0731f605c44

This returns a solicitation for gmail.  Try
https://bugs.python.org/issue31172
instead.

--
Terry Jan Reedy