30.08.17 01:52, Antoine Pitrou пише:
https://github.com/python/cpython/commit/bd73e72b4a9f019be514954b1d40e64dc3a5e81c
commit: bd73e72b4a9f019be514954b1d40e64dc3a5e81c
branch: master
author: Allen W. Smith, Ph.D <drallensm...@users.noreply.github.com>
committer: Antoine Pitrou <pit...@free.fr>
date: 2017-08-30T00:52:18+02:00
summary:

bpo-5001: More-informative multiprocessing error messages (#3079)

* Make error message more informative

Replace assertions in error-reporting code with more-informative version that
doesn't cause confusion over where and what the error is.

* Additional clarification + get travis to check

* Change from SystemError to TypeError

As suggested in PR comment by @pitrou, changing from SystemError; TypeError
appears appropriate.

* NEWS file installation; ACKS addition (will do my best to justify it by
additional work)

* Making current AssertionErrors in multiprocessing more informative

* Blurb added re multiprocessing managers.py, queues.py cleanup

* Further multiprocessing cleanup - went through pool.py

* Fix two asserts in multiprocessing/util.py

* Most asserts in multiprocessing more informative

* Didn't save right version

* Further work on multiprocessing error messages

* Correct typo

* Correct typo v2

* Blasted colon... serves me right for trying to work on two things at once

* Simplify NEWS entry

* Update 2017-08-18-17-16-38.bpo-5001.gwnthq.rst

* Update 2017-08-18-17-16-38.bpo-5001.gwnthq.rst

OK, never mind.

* Corrected (thanks to pitrou) error messages for notify

* Remove extraneous backslash in docstring.

Please, please don't forget to edit commit messages before merging. An excessively verbose commit message will be kept in the repository forever and will harm future developers that read a history.