16.09.17 12:39, Larry Hastings пише:
So why don't decorators allow arbitrary expressions?  The PEP discusses the syntax for decorators, but that whole debate only concerned itself with where the decorator goes relative to "def", and what funny punctuation might it use.  It never says "decorators shouldn't permit arbitrary expressions because--".  Nor is there any info on wiki page with the extensive summary of alternative syntax proposals.

Anybody remember?

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2004-August/046711.html

I'm not proposing that we allow arbitrary expressions as decorators... well, I'm not doing that /yet/ at least.  But like I said, the syntax has been this way for 13 years and I don't recall anybody complaining.

This may be an argument for not changing the syntax.

Actually I remember somebody raised this question a year or two ago, but don't remember details.