On 16/11/17 04:53, Guido van Rossum wrote:

[snip]

They then go on to explain that sometimes vulnerabilities can be exploited, but I object to calling all bugs vulnerabilities -- that's just using a scary word to get attention for a sleep-inducing document containing such gems as "Use floating-point arithmetic only when absolutely needed" (page 230).

Thanks for reading it, so we don't have to :)

As Wes said, cwe.mitre.org is the place to go if you care about this stuff, although it can be a bit opaque. For non-experts, https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2013-Top_10 is a good starting point to learn about software vulnerabilities,

Cheers,
Mark.