On 23.11.2017 08:38, Ivan Levkivskyi wrote:
I think this code should be just equivalent to this code

    def g():
        temp = [(yield i) for i in range(10)]
        return (v for v in temp)

Semantics of the comprehension should be clear here (just an equivalent for-loop without name leaking)

Excuse me if I disagree here. If I were to understand this in real-world code, I cannot imagine what will happen here.

A "yield" within a comprehension is like a "return" in a comprehension. It makes no sense at all.
Also a "yield" and a "return with value" is also rarely seen.

Comprehensions build new objects, they are not for control flow, IMO.

Cheers,
Sven