16.12.17 00:48, Ivan Levkivskyi пише:
Actually documentation https://docs.python.org/3.6/reference/datamodel.html#customizing-class-creation already says `classmethod object.__init_subclass__(cls)` I am not an expert in this, so I am not sure if the docs can be improved here (maybe we can add how this works with C API?)

Sorry, I had wrote my previous message before reading the documentation, just after reading the sources. Now I have discovered that the special behavior of __init_subclass__ is already documented. I don't know whether it is needed to add something more.