On 1/19/2018 4:49 PM, Mario Corchero wrote:
I am happy to put some work into this (and Pablo Galindo in CC offered to pair on it) but it is not clear for me whether the next step is drafting a new PEP or this is just blocked on "re-evaluating" the current one.

If someone can clarify we can put something together.

My understanding is that extending the current use of '/' has already been approved in principle. I personally think that this just needs an issue, if there is not one already, and a PR. I think we need that, or the effort to produce one, to reveal any remaining issues.

--
Terry Jan Reedy