On 1/25/2018 8:13 PM, Terry Reedy wrote:
On 1/25/2018 7:47 PM, Mariatta Wijaya wrote:
I think we're starting to deviate from the original topic here which is: please replace # with GH- when you click Squash & Merge button.

I will try to remember to do this, although it seems pointless if most people do not.

I sometimes forget, too.

Since changing this in the github workflow seems hard, how about sending an email to the committer after the commit if this mistake is detected? I know that in my case, if I were reminded a few times, I would be better at doing it correctly in the future.

Eric.