Hello!

Some time ago, at Flock, a couple of us had the idea to better promote Fedora's Python story. Currently we have the "Python Features" section on the Wiki [0][1], but the target audience there is the Python SIG itself – people who work on the integration, not those who "just" use Python. There's also the Python Brochure [2], which looks quite nice but the content is ... well, not very useful for developers.

In my experience (with portingdb), a bit of HTML and CSS can go a long way towards getting people interested. So we started writing down some developer-focused Python talking points:

    https://fedoralovespython.org/

And here's a preview with points that aren't ready for prime time yet:

    https://fedoralovespython.org/__future__/

The points there are just headlines with links to more information – mostly to the Fedora Developer Portal. A lot of the effort in the "fedoralovespython.org project" should go into improving the Developer Portal content [3][4][5]. The guides there can help people get started, but should also help *us* check that getting started is as easy as it can be :)

If you want to help out, the repo is public: https://github.com/fedora-python/fedoralovespython.org

The page isn't publicly announced yet. Until it has some more content, please don't market it to people who wouldn't interested in it as a Python SIG project.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Python#Python_Features
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dhanesh95/SIGs/Python#Python_Features
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Python_brochure

[3] https://github.com/developer-portal/content/pull/159