On 21.12.2016 00:18, Miro Hrončok wrote:
Hi all,
We've recently tried to rebuild all Python packages with Python 3.6.
However, we currently have bunch of packages that simply fail to build.

As the list contains >200 packages, it would be very helpful, if you
(package maintainers) could help us solve the issues, as we cannot go
one by one to investigate the issue.

I've attached the list of failed packages (failed.txt). You can search
Koji to find out, what went wrong. Sometimes, it's just  missing
dependency. That dependency should be on this list as well. If it is
not,  maybe we lost it, please tell us if that's the case. Maybe the
dependency is circular and something needs to be bootstrapped. If you
need provenpackager powers, let me know.

Everything currently happens in a side tag. I will notify you when the
side tag gets merged.

The side tag is being merged. Please wait for now and later* build in rawhide as usual.

* You can build in rawhide already, but you might get mixed dependencies for a while.

--
Miro Hrončok