On 2.3.2017 17:33, govinda Malavipathirana wrote:
Hi All'
I'm Govinda Malavipathirana, 3rd year undergraduate student form Faculty
of information technology, University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka. I would
love to contribute to the "Integration between package managers: dnf pip
plugini" project. I'm a linux lover and I have some experience with
python 3 and git. This is my first time experience with the summer of
code.

Hi, welcome.

So could you give me a good explanation about the problem and
instructions about what should I do first?

Not really. All information about that project that exists is linked form the project draft.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Churchyard/dnfpip

Fedora has been accepted as a mentoring organization of GSoC.
Student applications open on 20 March. Nothing to be done until then.

See **What can I do today?** section on our wiki page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2017#What_can_I_do_today.3F

Sincerely,
Govinda

Miro Hrončok