On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 6:02 PM Rajeshkumar Pothiappan <
rajeshkuma...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi Fedora Python Team,  I am a developer, I can code in Python. I am
> interested in contributing to Fedora as a Developer. I have read few
> guides/wiki. Still I need someone to guide atleast till I make my first
> contribution.
> Can some one please  guide me.. ,With minimal guidance on
>  1. what to do
>  2. where to refer
>  3. Is any specific procedure to do that task,

It really depends on what you want to do, what your interests are, etc.
Fedora infrastructure uses a lot of Python software which you could
contribute to. There is a list of "easy fixes" [1]. Most projects are
hosted on github, so you basically just need a github account, clone/fork
the repo, fix the issue and create a PR.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/

Piotr