On 29. 08. 19 5:25, Scott Talbert wrote:
On 27. 08. 19 22:20, Miro Hrončok wrote:

python27 build in progress.

Will retire python2 later tomorrow or on Friday (in case something is terribly
broken I want to have some maneuvering space).
Hey Miro,

I can't rebuild python-wxpython4 with the new python27.  This is what I'm
seeing in the logs but it seems that the root cause is that
/usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig-64.h is missing?

I've noticed this as well today. It is a packaging bug with excludes and I'm working on a hotfix. Will push ASAP, testing locally.

--
Miro Hrončok