On 29. 12. 20 14:27, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 8:18 AM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hello,
I plan to retire Python 3.5 from Fedora 35+:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/RetirePython3.5

Let me know if there is some reason to extend the deadline to a later release.

No reason to extend it, but I would also note that Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
EOL is in April, and that's the primary reason that people used Python
3.5 at all. It's basically the reason I deal with it at all for work
(since work used Ubuntu 16.04 everywhere and we're moving to 20.04
now...).

Done. Ubuntu 16.04 has some extended support trough 2024, but I'm not sure this counts. Do you know any details regarding that?

--
Miro Hrončok