Hello Pythonistas,
with the new Fedora logo, I am updating the Fedora Loves Python sticker/logo.

There are currently 4 slightly different proposals in the comments of this PR:

https://github.com/fedora-python/fedora-loves-python/pull/2

If you have a preference, I invite you to use GitHub emojis near the comments to express it.

If you don't have an account on GitHub, feel free to communicate your preference by replying to this email, ideally off-list.

And if you loved the old logo F❤️P more, don't worry about it, I still have plenty stickers with it :)

--
Miro Hrončok