On Tue Oct 18, 2022 at 15:18 +0200, Karolina Surma wrote:
> Hello maintainers,
>
> We'd like to add all the Fedora's packages (co-)maintained by
> @python-packagers-sig and the members of Python-maint team to the Zuul
> CI* configuration.
>
> You can see the full list of added packages in this PR:
> https://pagure.io/fedora-project-config/pull-request/227
>
> I intend to have this PR open for a week and merge the changes after
> *October 24th*.
> If you object to having your package enlisted in the Zuul CI, please
> leave a comment in the PR and I'll remove it.
>
> (For completeness' sake) If you'd like to have your package added to the
> Zuul CI and it's not listed, you can either leave a comment in the PR or
> just go ahead and open another one.
>
> Happy packaging!
> Karolina
>
> --
> *Zuul CI not only performs a scratch build of your package, but also
> runs and reports a handful of other inspections: rpmlint, rpminspect,
> installation test and other tests, if present.
> It's especially beneficial if you use the Pull Request workflow in the
> Fedora's dist-git.

Hi Karolina,

Thank you for working on this! I have also found Zuul useful, but I
don't always remember to enable it for my packages. I have two
suggestions. 1) It looks like some other lines were rearranged as part
of this change. Would it be possible to make that a separate change? 2)
I would include a list of affected maintainers (this can be generated
with [1]) and perhaps CC devel@ for increased visibility.

[1]:
https://pagure.io/fedora-misc-package-utilities/blob/master/f/find-package-maintainers

--