On 27. 09. 23 15:58, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 11:56:01AM +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
Hello packagers,
here is the list of packages that still need a Python 3.12 rebuild for Fedora
39+.

zbyszek    python-igor

I retired it now in f39 and rawhide. The first attempt failed halfway
because I didn't have a valid token. I repeated the 'fedpkg retire …' command,
but I'm not sure if the state got updated correctly.

Thanks.
The failed token failure is not real. It only fails to disable monitoring.
What matters is the dead.package file dist git.

See https://pagure.io/fedpkg/issue/505 (opened 6 months ago).

--
Miro Hrončok