On 09/15/2016 10:03 AM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 09:51:32PM +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:

Perhaps the advice needs to be along the lines of: Decide what the
purpose of the enum is, and follow a naming convention accordingly.
Uppercase if you're basically making constants; lowercase if you're
not; etcetera.

I can't think of any situation where Enums would *not* be treated as
constants. Can you give an example?

Besides being CONSTANTS enum members are also Singletons, and since I find
CamelCase easier to read than UPPERCASE I may use that instead; otherwise I
leave it all lowercase.

--
~Ethan~