Hello,

The subject of this topic is a suggestion about the language and not the programming paradigm/style.

Why should I repeat global if I can use the line separation character \ (like I mentioned on my 1st email) or parentheses as I suggested?

"global existing_graph, expected_duration # "in_sec" is unnecessary"
No it is not unnecessary unless sec is the only unit you use (in this case we have several units of duration and thus it is necessary).

Best regards,

JM