On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 05:10:53PM +0000, Bar Harel wrote:
> As I said, sorry for that.
>
> It's just that I'm not entirely sure there's anything to implement here.
> The implementation already exists. If it doesn't suffice I will help as
> much as I can to make sure it works :-)

I think you've succeeded in bringing the issue to people's attention :-)

If you care about this enough to do the work (I don't, I expect this
will be my last post on the topic), then I suggest you should:

- contact Tim Mitchell and see if his offer of contributing the code
still stands;

- if so, and there are no conclusive objections on this list, then raise
an issue on the bug tracker;

- if not, then someone will have to fork Tim's code (assuming the
licence allows it) or reimplement it without violating the licence;

- somebody will have to make a Push Request on GitHub; that might be
you, or it might be Tim;

- Tim will need to sign a contributor agreement, since it's his code
being used;

- See the DevGuide for more details. (I don't remember the URL: unless
someone else volunteers it, you can google for it.)

And I think I've just hit the limit of how much I care about this issue.
It would be nice to have, but I don't care enough to push it forward.

Good luck.