21.11.17 05:16, Mikhail V пише:
my·variable
myᝍvariable
myㅡvariable
myⵧvariable
myㄧvariable
myㆍvariable

^ Is this good idea *for Python*? I mean this is not Python that
I knew. I don't know how it is possible. Looks like a result of
some unlucky nuclear experment. Might be it will not cause any possible
confusion, or less than a hyphen and a minus.

Yes, it causes less confusion that changing meaning of a minus.

And yes, it can cause confusion if misused. As well as using the following variables:

мyvariable
mуvariable
myvаriable
myvarіable
myvariаble
myvariaЬle
myvariab1e
myvariablе

But the name моязмінна doesn't cause any confusion if used in an appropriate context (for example in a lesson for young Ukrainian children). I believe the above dot- and hyphen-like characters don't cause confusion if used as letters in an appropriate language context.