>While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish, Yahya, one thing I would
>like to say is if we were to accept the diagram into the docs I would prefer
>that there be a source file that isn't an image which we can update with
>easily available software (e.g. like a dot file). Otherwise updating the file
>will either be burdensome going forward or we will simply have to drop the
>image at the first instance of needing to update it because no one can or be
>willing to put in the effort (and I'm thinking in 5 years, not soon while we
>can count on you to help).

Of course!

"Tip 23
Always Use Source Code Control

Always. Even if you are a single-person team on a one-week project. Even if
it's a "throw-away" prototype. Even if the stuff you're working on isn't source
code. Make sure that *everything* is under source control -- documentation,
phone number lists, memos to vendors, makefiles, build and release procedure,
that little shell script that burns the CD master -- everything. We routinely
use source code control on just about everything (including the text of this
bool)."

The Pragmatic Programmer,
Andrew Hunt & David Thomas.

Here are the files! I used plantuml.