Note that you can already do:

 [y + g(y) for x in range(10) for y in [f(x)]]

i.e. for y  in [expr]
does exactly what the OP wants.
No new syntax needed.

If you hang out on python-list , you'll soon notice
that many newbies struggle already with the list comprehension
syntax.
It's a mini-language which is almost, but not entirely,
exactly unlike normal Python code.
Let's not complicate it further.

Stephan