31.03.18 17:48, Jeroen Demeyer пише:
I have prepared a PEP draft for unifying function/method classes. You can find it at

https://github.com/jdemeyer/PEP-functions

This has not officially been submitted as PEP yet, I want to hear your comments first.

I once tried to move in this direction (unifying the set of attributes for functions). But there are more than two kinds of function-like objects, so I deferred this work until I have more time.

Do you have working implementation? How much code should be modified for passing all tests? Ideally only specific code in the inspect module and like should be modified.