Hi Serhiy,

I missed the 31st on days range. Thanks for spotting it. I do verify if the
datetime tuple is correct by passing them to datetime() and raising
exception later on on the code (see
https://github.com/Code-ReaQtor/DocCron/blob/1.0.0/doccron/job.py#L180)

Datetime and timedeltas can solve the problem if there is a "pattern" but
this is not an efficient way.

For example, if there are steps on all the categories or the items have no
pattern:

datetime_odometer = itertools.product(
    range(2018, 10_000, 5),  # year with steps
    range(1, 13, 3),  # month with steps
    range(1, 32, 4),  # days with steps
    [0, 5, 6, 10, 13, 24],  # hours without steps
    range(0, 60, 6),  # minutes with steps
    range(0, 60, 2)  # seconds with steps
)

Datetime and timedelta will create a lot of overhead and is not the best
solution. I still believe itertools.product() is the fastest and best
solution.

Let me read the code for __setstate__ first. Thanks for spotting this!

Best Regards,
Ronie Martinez