On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 06:44:22PM +0300, Mikhail V wrote:
> Sorry for posting it here on the list, but I don't know the right
> contact for technical questions.
> The problem is, for 3 weeks or so the mail.python.org
> site is not accessible for me. What can be causing this?

Your DNS is broken?

Your ISP has been given a DRM takedown notice, and responded by blocking
the entire site?

You are running nannyware software which has blocked access to it?

Your government has decided that Python is a subversive American plot
and secretly banned access?

Some virus or malware on your PC is blocking access, perhaps by
accident?

(I actually think that the last is the most likely. Malware is
frequently buggy and has unintended side-effects.)

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mail.python.org

currently says that the site is up.

When you say the site is not accessible, what error do you get?

> This means I can't manage the mail delivery, subscribe or
> unsubscribe or open any mail archive page.

You can't access the archives, but you should be able to manage the
rest by email. Try emailing

<python-ideas-requ...@python.org>

with the word "help" (and nothing else) in the body of the email.

See also:

https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node10.html