Anders Hovmöller wrote:
> I do agree that this is a worthwhile feature-ish, but it's marred by the
> tuples-for-values assumption. We've build very much the same thing in
> tri.token (https://github.com/TriOptima/tri.token)
> but tri.token is much more scalable to many arguments because it uses keyword
> arguments
> and not positional arguments.
> We have "enums" that declare rich static data with more than ten arguments.
> This just
> doesn't work for positional arguments.

It is only my example of a possible usage of the concept uses uses tuples for
values though.

The fundamental concept is simply to have a hook that can accept key & value as
params and may return a different value. The choice of what kind of values to
supply and how to transform them would be the decision of the developer of any
particular `Enum`–derived class.