Hey everyone,

I recently used list.count() in a coding interview and the question arose
about how scale-able this solution was for sufficiently large input.
Currently, list.count iterates through the list, incrementing the count as
it goes and returning the value at the end. This does not lend itself well
to large inputs.

I propose either modifying the list struct to include a map of item ->
count, or implementing a new structure with this information that is
allocated separately when a list is instantiated.

Maybe I'm just seeing this since it's an edge case that I recently dealt
with, but I believe it would be a useful enhancement overall.

Thoughts?