Yikes, this change is spitting out a lot of warnings on first run, and
plenty in stuff that's not my code to boot.

A huge number of the cases, though, seem to be "is 0" and "is 1"
comparisons. Having read through the original issue I get where the
SyntaxWarning is coming from, but it seems it'd be a genuine end-user
experience improvement to not raise the warning on those two classic
"truthy" comparisons.

I understand it locks in that particular implementation detail, but it also
seems unlikely that that particular optimization (int 0 and int 1 as
specific memory objects) would ever make sense to NOT be including in a
shipping implementation (future proof by practicality).

Mostly wanted to get that out there, but for now I'm rolling back my python
version rather than seeing a deluge of useless warnings. Right now, this is
just a great way to drown out real warnings in noisy unhelpful ones.