On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:50:28PM -0000, redrad...@gmail.com wrote:
> Actually, I would like to write a proposal ...
> It would be nice if someone support me with it because I will do it at first
> time ... )

Okay, the first step is to familiarise yourself with the way the PEPs
are written:

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/

Read some PEPs, especially newer, and successful, ones to get an idea of
the kinds of things you will need to discuss. E.g. motivation for why
you want this feature, use-cases, past history of the discussion,
arguments in favour, arguments against, what other languages do, etc.

Most important is to have a good explanation of what the feature will
do and how it works.

Preferably, you will have some idea of whether this is technically
possible or not, but someone will soon tell you if it isn't.

Second step is to run those ideas past us on this mailing list to see if
there is interest. You don't have to write a full, formal, PEP at this
point, but you should still have the explanation and use-cases ready.

After discussion here, if there are people interested and in favour of
the idea, then you can ask for somebody to sponsor a PEP. Ideally you
will have overwhelming support and everyone says "that's a great idea,
let's do it!" but more likely you'll have a mix of people for and
against.