While I agree that this is a subset of the idea of having a different attribute
name, I think this naming convention is very common, and is even referenced in
the python documentation. Which is why I think it would warrant being built in
as opposed to using an InitVar.

So the way attrs deals with private variables is actually even less ideal,
because it pretends that the convention doesn't even exists since in python the
variables aren't ever truly private, you can see that
[here](https://www.attrs.org/en/stable/init.html#private-attributes).

As for repr, I think it may actually be beneficial for these to be excluded,
because if we're truly emulating private variables, a user shouldn't really
know what they are without going into the code, although of course since it's
python they could be fairly easily accessed through inspection and the dict
attribute.

Zach