On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 11:42 AM Jonathan Fine <jfine2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For me, a satisfactory outcome from the current PEP process would be a new
> dunder, which I am calling __keyfn__, that has two possible values,
> namely None or True. (And of course, the associated syntax and semantics
> changes. And documentation changes. These are not minor matters.)

This is obviously a different way of doing things than I have been
explaining but it accomplishes nearly the same purpose in a simpler and
probably cheaper way. Thank you Jonathan Fine. I would support this version
of the idea implementation, too. Mine is far more complicated, as Paul
Moore rightly pointed out.