I noticed a sentence that was not completed in PEP 637. Though I have made
(pretty minor) contributions to CPython and some other things, it isn't
entirely clear to me whether it would be appropriate for me to submit an
issue or pull request for this, and what the general policy is?

https://github.com/python/peps/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.rst does not make
it any clearer to me, I guess it is kinda the Wild West and depends on the
PEP/what the change is? Would it be worth clarifying this?

Secondly, I wasn't 100% sure this make was a rendering mistake or in the
source. Would it be possible/an idea to include a link to the source (like
the Python documentation does)?

[I am sure people will be curious what the mistake was:

>>> a[3]       # returns the fourth element of a

has the comment unfinished. I guess it should say list or something
similar.]