I cannot answer for Alperen, but I commonly encounter this when writing
testing code: generally I use the format:

some_module.py
tests/test_some_module.py

where it is expected the filename to test a module is
"test_module_name.py". However, within that, I might want to namespace
based on the class in some_module.py. If you use something like unittest,
classes are natural but if you use pytest it is unnecessary and commonly I
end up with what Alperen has: marking everything as classmethod. What I
have been looking for is a class/mixin/decorator that marks all methods I
add as classmethods.

Why bother marking as class_method? Well, I think it is bad practice where
possible to have unused input in functions, even in testing code. Often I
have made mistakes for example in copy-pasting and it would be caught if
you look at unused variables and such matters.

YMMV, but this, in some form, gets a +1 from me.