(OT:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach%E2%80%93Tarski_paradox#Obtaining_infinitely_many_balls_from_one

> Using the Banach–Tarski paradox, it is possible to obtain k copies of a
ball in the Euclidean n-space from one, for any integers n ≥ 3 and k ≥ 1,
i.e. a ball can be cut into k pieces so that each of them is
equidecomposable to a ball of the same size as the original.

... in *Euclidean n-space*.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle#Limit_on_information_density
:

> This suggests that matter itself cannot be subdivided infinitely many
times and there must be an ultimate level of fundamental particles. As the
degrees of freedom of a particle are the product of all the degrees of
freedom of its sub-particles, were a particle to have infinite subdivisions
into lower-level particles, the degrees of freedom of the original particle
would be infinite, violating the maximal limit of entropy density.

[Microscopic] black holes do deal with infinity in certain regards.)