setup.py:setup(project_urls=) can include URLs to the app store entries for
the package; though other than displaying all project_urks, PyPI doesn't do
anything special like show the App Store icon for URL values with specific
key prefixes in project_urls.

Here's an example of specifying multiple project_urls:
https://github.com/pypa/sampleproject/blob/master/setup.py#L196-L201

Would there need to be a PEP to specify specific key prefixes? for e.g.

- prefix, store name
- stores:fdroid, F-Droid
- stores:playstore, Google Play Store
- stores:appleappstore, Apple App Store
- please advise regarding (URI) keys and stores